Glazed partitions are a common feature of interior design for offices, commercial premises and public buildings. They are commonly used to:
- Create distinct but open work areas or ‘pods’ to give a sense of definition and differentiation to spaces without affecting the ‘open plan’ feel of an office.
- Enclose separate areas completely without restricting light and lines of sight.
- Form parts of door and entrance ways.
- Create a special design feature in an office.
Benefits of Glass
Interior glass walls have the following advantages which make them such a popular choice amongst commercial interior designers:
- Light: Closing off distinct areas with solid materials can quickly make parts of an office gloomy and uninviting. Glass wall partitions allow natural light to flow freely throughout the premises, reducing on lighting bills and helping to boost staff morale.
- Sight: One of the key reasons open plan offices became popular was that company bosses started to believe that staff would feel more part of a team, and work more productively as a result, if everyone could see one another. Glass achieves the same effect while still offering everyone their own space, and because lines of sight are open, the work environment feels more roomy and less imposing.
- Sound insulation: One of the drawbacks of the open plan office model is noise – with everyone sharing the same open space, volume can be a problem, and some people just cannot work effectively with the distraction. Glass solves that problem by allowing enclosed, quiet spaces to be created without boxing people in completely.
- Flexibility: Because glass office partitions are made in a modular fashion out of single glass panels, it is very easy to create different shaped spaces and configure the partitions in different ways.
- Cost: Glass is a readily available and cost effective material. It is also very easy to install and take down, saving considerably on building costs, especially when it comes to redesigning a space
A partition wall may be defined as a wall or division made up of bricks, studding, glass or other such material and provided for the purpose of dividing one room or portion of a room from another.
Partition walls are designed as non-load bearing walls. It may be of folding, collapsible or fixed type.
TO MEET THE VARIED NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS
This aluminum partition is offered in different specification at highly competitive price. Reliable Metals are remarkable entity, engaged in offering superior quality of Aluminum Partition Service.
Aluminum Partition is designed and developed with international quality standard using high grade factor input.
Known for easy installation, low maintenance and highly durable, this product is widely recognized in the market. By keeping track with the market developments, we are occupied in offering an extensive range of Aluminum Partition Service that is high in demand.
ALUMINUM PARTITION ASSIST BOTH DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
Our aluminum partitioning suite incorporates a host of proven innovative concepts to assist both design and installation. Space provides places for people – both from within and outside an organization – to come together and invent new solutions for all challenges. As a result, design is emerging as an innovation imperative as it continues to show how hard working spaces can reinforce and align organizational components that contribute to a company’s ability to invent new solutions. Our innovative range of systems support, inspire and enable people to collaborate, share knowledge, learn together, build and produce innovation and success.
ALUMINUM PARTITION ADVANTAGE
These panels are available in several colors and sizes
Aluminum Partition Panels are an excellent substitute to the conventional wooden panels.
They last longer and are easier to use, additionally they have exceptional sound and thermal insulation properties.
100% Water proof .
Stain resistant .
Resistant to abrasion .
Excellent sound and thermal insulation .
100% maintenance free .