Spider Glazing is a part of the frame-less glass system where they provide a flush external appearance with uninterrupted views. Spider Glazing curtain walls provide maximum daylight for building interiors, as well as the possibility of placing large transparent glass surface as building envelopes.
Due to its visual attractiveness such architectural building envelopes are commonly used on commercial buildings to create premium building skills. A wide variety of applications are available including curtain walls allowing maximum transparency and brightness optimization and unique design.
Spider Glazing Specifications
- Spider glazing is a very flexible and contemporary design medium that can create designs with vast expanse of glass, frame-less entrances and canopies.
- All doors and windows can be inserted in the spider glass area.
- Tempered glass can be used in spider glazing systems so as to have the performance of a safety glass facade.
- The spider glazing is designed to resist wind pressure.
- Silicone Sealants and gaskets are used to make the glass frames watertight.
- Allows full penetration of natural light into the interiors .
- Spider glazing is easy to install and maintain.